Wednesday, August 28, 2013

PS to Dad

I missed that memo as well!  Thank's for keeping me updated though, I love it!  I don't remember all the questions you asked, so I'm just gonna answer what I imagine you asked.
I really really like my district.  They are such a fun group of guys.  I play volley ball every day for gym and it so much fun!  A good work out too.  We have service at 5:55 on Wednesday mornings...so that is the worst thing ever.  We have to get up an hour early to do service, on P-day and our branch president doesn't allow naps.  I really enjoy being ZL, but it doesn't really mean much for now.  Just more meetings.  Anyway, I love you so much!!
-Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Elder Caleb Porter is currently serving in the Texas, Lubbock Mission. Read his letters and see his pictures here!