Wednesday, August 28, 2013

PS to Mom

Hey mom!
Everything is going pretty well so far.  My back hasn't been bugging my as much this week, so no complaints there!  I really enjoy being Zone Leader, I don't really do anything.  Since it's in the MTC is pretty much just means more meetings on Sundays.  We didn't get any new missionaries in our zone this week, so I don't even have to do anything.  
I just saw Tom and Stu, I'm so pumped about it.  Tom is in the West Campus so I wont see him till the plane to Texas, but Stu is here, so hopefully I'll see him around.  I've been getting lots of letters from the family, so I still know kinda what's going on haha.  I really like to hear from everybody.  Getting letters is a dream.  
Thank you so much for the letter you sent me.  I really felt the spirit and your love for me when I read it.  So for real, thank you so much.  I love you.
Also, thanks for all the packages!  I get more mail than everybody else in the district, but they don't complain because I share my food with them.    I am happy to hear your eyes are doing well too!  That is so good.  With minimal pain too?  What a dream.
Anyway, I love you so much!
Elder Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Elder Caleb Porter is currently serving in the Texas, Lubbock Mission. Read his letters and see his pictures here!